terça-feira, 26 de junho de 2012

If your sky is falling,
Just take my hand and hold it
You don't have to be alone, 
I won't let you go
And if you feel the fading of the light
And you're too weak to carry on the fight
And all your friends that you count on have disappeared
I'll be here, not gone, forever, holding on.

                                     ( I Won't Let You Go - James Morrison )


She's got a smile just on side a happy
Too many times she has been let down
 I tried my best to reach her
But I guess I'm just fooling now
She's heard it all before
Too many times I'm sure
Girl you can't ignore
The world outside your door 
Don't close your eyes 
You're missing a good thing 
Don't close your eyes
Stay on this ride 
Just one more time
It's too early to say goodbye 
Well, she sees the world through the eyes of her mother 
There's always room, room to criticize 
Every man a potential lover
 And every girl a demon in disguise
She thinks she knows your game
Like everyone's the same
Like everyone's to blame 
Baby it's a shame 


                         (Don't Close Your Eyes - James Morrison )






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário