segunda-feira, 16 de abril de 2012

Goodbye

Os trechos a seguir são da música After You do The Fray,ela conta a história de um cara que ama uma mulher mas não a tem,ele está a beira da loucura,querendo apenas a sua amada...

"If I don't say this now 
I will surely break
As I'm leaving the one I want to take
Forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait
My heart has started to separate
 

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
Will you, won't you, be the one I always know
When I'm losing my control, the city spins around
You're the only one who knows, you slow it down"



Bom,esse trecho também é do The Fray,mas de uma música mais deprimente ainda, Enought For Now ...


"Breathing comes in pairs
Except for twice
One begins and one's goodbye"

O segundo trecho corresponde mais a esse momento em que eu passo,mais a parte do adeus...enfim,eu sei que é triste,mas é necessário...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário